Support by individuals, families and foundations is very important to the IOR, because it helps us provide our researchers with the necessary resources to train the next generation of scientists and to make the discoveries that help us advance knowledge and medicine.
Science at the IOR can be supported in many ways, for example:
- one-of-a-kind gifts for a specific disease or area of research;
- sponsorship of master’s and PhD students;
- support for the acquisition of advanced technologies and equipment;
- a gift to the institute in honour or memory of a loved one;
- contributions towards the strategic development of the institute;
- recurrent contributions, as a durable investment in promising oncology research.
You can donate directly by bank transfer:
Fondazione per l'Istituto Oncologico di Ricerca (IOR)
IBAN CH79 0076 4336 9742 C003 C
Banca dello Stato del Canton Ticino, Via Pioda 7, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
Account nr. 336 9742C003C
If you have any questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your support.